Name: Hotel Mystays Premier Sapporo Park (ホテルマイステイズプレミア札幌パーク)
Address: 〒064-0809 Hokkaido Prefecture, Sapporo, Chuo Ward, Minami 9 Jonishi, 2 Chome−２−１０(Note: there are two Mystays hotel in this area. Premier and non-premier)
Map code: 9 463 578*03
Approx room rate per pax: 24,000 Yen (the most expensive hotel for this trip)
Parking rate: 1,000 Yen per night for the vehicles <1.55 metre high; 1,200 Yen for vehicles >1.55 metre. Valet parking is compulsory.
Free Wi-Fi access: Yes. Shared and can be a little slow.
My rating: 3.5/5
- Off-street parking lots; 30-second walk away from the hotel reception
- Big bottles of shampoo and body foam
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free, unlimited access to onsen and shower facilities.
- Located in a more secluded part (quieter and all), the main streets are just about a 10-minute walk away.
- Drinking water available from the tap in the room bathroom.
Room for improvement:
- Staff couldn’t quite understand our requests; language barrier
- No in-hotel washing and drying machines. Thankfully, you will find a couple of purpose-build shops around town – up to 10-min drive away. We tried “Great Coin Laundry by Clean Star” – 1,000 Yen for 60-min wash and dry. Much more ex, but more convenient.
- Hotels typically charge for parking. Parking rates may vary according to the size of your car.
- Space is a premium in Japan, so don’t expect super spacious rooms.
- All hotels we stayed at provided Febreeze or an equivalent. Thumbs up man. Good for them shoes or the carpet.
Click here for the Itinerary in Summary; details in the following articles:
- Hakodate – 2 nights / activities
- Toyako – 2 nights / activities
- Shimukappu – 3 nights / activities
- Abashiri – 2 nights / activities
- Sapporo – 3 nights [You are here]
Protip #1: Taking the wheel in Hokkaido
Protip #2: Enjoying some rest in the restroom
Protip #3: Avoiding bill shock at restaurants
Protip #4: Chilling and dropping off at convenience stores
Protip #5: Taking the Dreamliner Boeing 787