We came back to Christchurch to stay for two more nights before flying back to Singapore.
Address: 94 Sherborne Street, St Albans, Christchurch 8014
Rate per night: $170+
My rating: 4 Ki out of 5 Wis (mainly because it’s affordable)
- 20-min drive from Christchurch Airport
- Off-street parking right under the apartment
- 5-min walk away from the supermarket, restaurants, bakery, etc (walk out of Sherborne, turn right and walk straight down)
- Spacious apartment with fully equipped kitchen (electric stove and microwave)
- Clean cooking utensils and electric kettle
- Washing machine and dryer nearby
- Substantial discounts for multi-night stays if you book directly with them
- Spa bath in the room, but we didn’t try it.🙂
Room for improvement:
- Owner who is friendly a minute, and not the next. Gotta check the weather forecast. He seemed a little impatient with us.
- The central heater was making quite a bit of rattling noise.
Click here to return to the main content page on my trip to New Zealand.