Before I bring you a slew of posts detailing my first-ever trip to the land of the long white cloud – New Zealand, here’s a brief summary of where we went. The trip was lovingly planned by my dad, from choosing the towns to go to and booking the motels to detailing the activities to do there and even the food places to visit. So, credit goes to him. I’m just compiling it for my readers 🙂
This post shall serve as a landing page for all NZ related posts, which will be updated over the next few weeks. Click the below hyperlinks for details.
- ChristChurch – 1 night / dining / activities
- Aoraki / Mount Cook – 2 nights / dining / activities
- Queenstown – 3 nights / dining / activities
- Te Anau – 2 nights / dining / activities
- Wanaka – 1 night / dining / activities
- Franz Josef – 2 nights / dining / activities
- Punakaiki – 1 night / dining / activities
- Christchurch – 2 nights / dining / activities
We stopped by various other towns and locations of interest – the freedom of having a self-drive holiday.
- Quick tip #1: How to stay connected on your mobile device while in NZ?
- Quick tip #2: Parking your car in NZ
- Quick tip #3: Enjoy the scenery
- Quick up #4: A town not to be missed – Arrowtown
- Quick tip #5: Evening plans? Think again, as many shops and even the malls close early. We set aside our evenings to have our family interaction time.
Planning a trip to Hokkaido, Japan instead of New Zealand? Have a look at BIG_MOUSE’s 2017 itinerary here.