An important (random) question for this dark, rainy morning:
Does paying more for toilet paper equate to a better experience on the bowl?
- NTUC FairPrice charges customers $4.95 for 3packs x 10 rolls of toilet paper (30 rolls of bathroom tissue)
- equates to about SGD 0.165 per roll of cleaning paper (cheap!)
- The next cheap alternative (still a housebrand from FairPrice) will cost almost $5 for just 1pack x 10 rolls of toilet paper (10 rolls of bathroom tissue)
- If you want branded stuff, be prepared to cough out SGD 8 for 10 rolls
- equates to about SGD 0.80 per roll
As long as I can remember, my family has been always been using our trusted green-packed bathroom tissues shown in the picture above. To us, why pay more for something that …hmm… will only be used for a few seconds and be flushed away.
So wanna beat inflation right? Use the cheapest in the market. You save more than the rate of inflation. 🙂
So yea, sadly, I will not be able to answer my own question since I don’t even remember using any other more expensive brands/models. If anyone has any insight regarding this, please feel free to leave comments to help me solve this all-important ‘headache’ in this rainy morning.