The all-new Hyundai Elantra is now available in Singapore, many months after it was launched in Korea. *at last* Looking at the crowd at Komoco’s HQ at Alexandra this afternoon, this car has already generated quite a bit of hype without any tv spots or radio ads.
I’m pleasantly surprised. Another game changer? Let the pictures say those thousand words. Too tired to type!
Key features of Hyundai Elantra (6sp A/T) (Elite)
- 1.6 Dual-CVVT
- Lighter kerb weight = 1,181 kg
- Rated fuel consumption (combined) = 14.9253731
- Electric steering
- Min turning radius = 5.3 m
- Auto headlight/rain sensors
- Dual-climate control aircon
- Cruise control (For KPE’s 70km/h)
- Keyless entry, Push-button start
- 6 airbags
- Ventilated discs for front; Discs for back
- McPherson strut for front; Torsion beam for back
- 16″ tyres (promo now)
- More details? Post your comments/questions here, and I will try to answer them.