Oh yes, I missed out these two points in my previous post. So here goes. And I also missed out the address.
Address: Starhub Green, 67 Ubi Avenue 1, #05-01 Singapore 408942
Parking rates @ StarHub Green
- No website, as of today, could tell me how much the landlord of StarHub Green charge car users.
- I forgot to take a picture of the price board.
- Charges / Prices
- 1st Hour – $1:30, every subsequent half-hour – $0.65.
- Free Parking from 12pm to 2pm.
- After 6pm, $2.20 per entry.
- 15-min grace
- It’s actually quite expensive. Imagine parking there the whole day. The price cap (if any) isn’t stated on the board though.
- There is also season parking allocated.
I again do not know how much this cost. Any contributors?$85.60
- There are cheaper parking nearby with Boustead (just beside StarHub Green)
one of the buildingjust charging $5 for the entire day. I will find out which one does such a service soon.
StarHub Retail Store @ StarHub Green
- I was exploring the building when I found a retail store sitting on the 3rd floor of the building.
- It should be open to members of the public.
- No queues at all. It was a store with very few customers mulling around.
- The next time I wanna get a StarHub consumable, product or service, I would come here, pay $1.20 for the parking (comparable to some shopping centres), and get a quiet place to browse, shop, and get some real customer service.
Okay, that’s all for now. More posts to come, but work really eats up time though. I leave at 7 plus. I reach home at 7 plus too. Almost half a day is spent outside home. Once dinner is over, it is almost 8 plus. After a tiring work day, I don’t feel like doing anything else. And I will get well soon.