Facts and figures
- Current mileage (shouldn’t it be kilometerage): 94,000KM
- 4 years 2 months old
- No major unforeseen breakdowns or problems except for
- a month after purchase – a leak in a rubber seal which allowed rainwater to seep into the car. it was fixed during the 1k servicing
- recurring issue – side slipping. the car keeps drifting to the left. Komoco, and most tyre alignment shops, blame the banked roads for causing this issue
- Normal wear and tear replacements
- tyres, batteries, wipers, brake pads, shock absorbers, engine oil, transmission oil, brake fluid, oil drain washer,
- Car care
- Meguiar’s range of car care products.
A short writeup
Who would have thought that a cheap Korean car could last this long without any major problems. A neighbour of mine was so ‘jealous’ that he allegedly left a long line of scratch marks along the left-hand side of the car. I know, you want the new avante right, go buy one yourself. Stop scratching every new car you see in the carpark.
4 years on, apart from the silly scratch, the outer layer of the car is still rather shiny. 🙂
This shall be the last post about this avante for the time being. Nothing interesting left to talk about. Till something new pops up…