it’s rainy rainy morning. Lovely weather. Once again, my body clock woke me up at 6.15am, an unearthly hour, but I love waking up early (and sleeping really early the night before too.). When you wake up early, you then perceive the day to be much longer. Yea, and during a school term, we all long for a day that isn’t just 24 hours, especially when some of us need 8-10 hours of sleep each night.
- com401 essay submission (globalisation) – 19nov
- com424 10-page script submission – 19nov
- com428 grp project 2, financial press release – 10nov
- com428 grp project 3, unknown – unknown
- com433 grp presentation, preception study about ntu – 29nov
- AAI486 grp presentation (acoustics) – 26nov
- AAI486 essay submission – 3dec
This is the problem of taking courses with no examinations AND courses from NIE. They are project work heavy. With project work comes many more fringe activities that have to be completed and deadlines that must be met. 1 more month to the end of semester, and I have still all these deadlines. God, help me through this.